Surveys and Investigations
Surveying and investigative services are essential to establish exactly what has occurred, the extent of any damage, cause and consequential financial impact, and to determine potential recovery rights.
In the marine sector, we have considerable expertise in providing surveying and investigative services to P&I clubs, and hull, machinery and cargo insurers. Each of our regional hubs has a dedicated team of master mariners, marine engineers, naval architects and other marine and engineering professionals. Whether the casualty involves a grounding, engine failure, collision or major cargo damage, we offer the technical know-how and speed of response essential to successfully protect your interests.
In both marine and non-marine fields, we provide independent assessment and investigative services for disputes involving project financing, contractual or insurance related issues and political intervention.
Your situation may be complex and unusual; whatever the focus, MatthewsDaniel will find a solution.
- Surveys and Investigations regional contacts:
- Africa: email@example.com
- North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russia and CIS: email@example.com
- Middle East: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia Pacific Region: email@example.com
- Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin America and Caribbean: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org