We provide advice to both insurers and insureds on estimated risk exposure, whether for proposed new projects or existing facilities, enabling accurate assessment of the financial consequences of a loss.
After agreeing a specific definition and work scope, we call on our vast database of experience and knowledge to create realistic scenarios and cost projections that consider all influencing factors relevant to the risk, and the perils to which assets are exposed.
These studies, often undertaken in conjunction with a full risk survey, apply engineering rigour together with the considerable practical experience we have amassed through adjusting major losses in a wide range of industries and geographies.
- EML/ PML regional contacts:
- Loss Adjusting regional contacts:
- Africa: email@example.com
- North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russia and CIS: email@example.com
- Middle East: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia Pacific Region: email@example.com
- Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin America and Caribbean: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org