These may be installed in your terminal subject to the choices and options you have made or may express at any time in accordance with this policy.
Matthew Daniel has defined this policy for your information and transparency, so that you can learn more about:
- the origin and purpose of the information processed when you browse the Site;
- your rights to cookies and other tracers used by Matthew Daniel.
What is a cookie?
Cookies, or similar tracers, are data used by a server to send status information to a user's browser, and by that browser to send status information back to the original server.
Status information can be, for example, a session ID, language, expiration date, etc.
Cookies are used to store status information for the duration of their validity when a browser accesses different pages on a website or when the browser subsequently returns to that website.
What are the cookies issued on the Site used for?
Cookies are strictly necessary to facilitate the navigation on the Site
These cookies have in particular vocation to:
- optimize the user experience and facilitate navigation, in particular by determining "technical routes" of navigation;
- retain the information according to which the Internet user has seen the "cookies" information banner displayed and has continued to browse, thus allowing the insertion of cookies on his terminal.
Cookies of functionalities
These cookies have notably vocation to:
- adapt the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and configuration of the display of web pages according to the terminal you are using and its location, etc.);
- memorize certain information that you enter on the Site in order to facilitate and personalize your next browsing.
Cookies used to track users' use of the Site (audience measurement)
These cookies help us understand your interactions with the Site (most visited pages, applications used, etc.); these cookies can be used to compile statistics, or to test different displays in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
Cookies of social networks (placed by third parties)
These cookies allow you to share your opinion on the Site and share content on social networks (e. g. "Share" or "I like" application buttons from social networks).
The social networking applications on the Site as mentioned above may in some cases allow the corresponding social networks to identify you, even if you have not clicked on the application buttons. Indeed, this type of button can allow the social network concerned to follow your navigation on the Site, just because your account to the social network concerned is activated on your device (open session) during your browsing.
We recommend that you review the policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes for use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect. These policies must allow you to exercise your choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up your usage accounts for each of them.
Cookies subject to your consent
The installation of certain cookies is subject to your consent. Also, when you first visit the Site, you are asked, by the presence of an information banner on the Site's home page, if you accept the installation of this type of cookie. Cookies will only be activated after your acceptance by continuing your browsing on the Site.
You will be able to return to your choice at any time by the various means described in the section "How to manage cookies? ».
How to manage cookies?
There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracers.
You can configure your browser to:
- accept all cookies, or
- reject them systematically, or
- choose the ones you accept according to their emitters.
Do not forget to configure all the browsers of your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers...).
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your cookie preferences.
The registration of a cookie in your terminal is essentially subject to your will, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered by your browser.
If your browser is set to accept cookies in your device, the cookies embedded in the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of your device. They will only be readable by their transmitter.