Utilising our wealth of in house yacht experience, we are able to provide full loss adjusting services and support with salvage disputes, and liability claims. We also conduct pre-risk surveys of any aspects that needs addressing prior to policy inception including operation and manning, safety equipment including SOLAS standards, fire prevention, and towage.
The bespoke nature of yachts creates the need for specialist damage surveys, particularly for
- Paint issues including overspray, contamination, and patch repairs.
- Tenders, support craft, and toys.
- Lightning Strikes to spars and rigging.
- Interior furnishings and fine art.
We have a 24hr emergency contact to provide immediate casualty response and support for the vessel’s Captain following a loss. This includes remote vessel monitoring, advice on ports of refuge and available repair services, as well as towage and salvage co-ordination.
- 24hr emergency contact to provide immediate casualty response
- Support for vessel’s Captain following a loss
- Remote vessel monitoring
- Advice on ports of refuge and available repair facilities
- Towage and salvage co-ordination